We are in a modern world were financial freedom is paramount to every individual. Today the greatest sole financial source is between your ears.
Achieving true financial freedom doesn’t necessarily mean astronomical wealth. The three major reason why people have financial problems in life are; lack of self-discipline, self-mastering and self-control. Majority of individuals doesn’t have the ability to delay gratification thereby having the inclination of spending everything they earn and even go an extra mile to spend more (this in most cases is supplemented by loans).
One common thing about all of us is that we all wants to make more money . we all wants to be wealthy in the sense that we will never have to worry about money anymore in our entire life.
There is a million dollar question we all need to ask ourselves, which is; “will making more money actually make us happier”?
More and more people are achieving financial freedom today more than ever. In the same instant, you will discover that vast majority of these people achieving financial freedom are not entirely happy.
Today I will be discussing simple steps in which you can use to accumulate more wealth and also become a happier person.
1. Think positive about money; having negative thought about money is an emotional obstacle in which we must all try as much as possible to eliminate. In the quest of achieving financial freedom, thoughts like “money is the root of all evil” , “money can’t buy happiness” should be eliminated from your mind. When you start thinking positive, many doors to happiness will be opened to you.
2. Make the most valuable use of your time in every blessed day. “this is the principle of concentration”
3. Wright your financial goals on patter and review them everyday. Financial freedom should be the backbone of all your work.
4. Plan your everyday in advance, best time to do this is the night before. Planning ahead will make you more precise in everything you do. with this you can be able to track how much you spend daily, weekly, monthly and on yearly basis.
5. Invest in yourself in terms of your self-improvement, learning and knowledge, Read books about personal finance and other books alike.
6. Ask yourself this two question “what did I do right” and “what would I do differently next time”
7. Be generous to others, treat every single person you meet as if they were the most important people in the world. It is a proven phenomenon that being generous will make you achieve more wealth and become a happier person.
Money indeed can’t buy you happiness, but money is essential to happiness. Material prosperity predicts life satisfaction and the and more economic status we achieve, the satisfied we become.
I hope you find this article informative, don’t forget to leave your opinion in the comment section.
image source: google.com