In the last quarter century, the increase in the number of vehicles and problems in traffic has increased the need for automatic vehicle recognition and traffic flow control systems. Defining the redirects to this purpose when passing from a basic point of view, adding the tool, observing the behaviors and making these data difficult.
Plate Identification System detects the plate area on the vehicle image obtained from the cameras and decomposes the characters on the plate. Character recognition (Image Processing) is the process of reading with methods. It is a system created by bringing together application-specific algorithm and hardware structure according to the project.
Vehicle license recognition with computer-based visual systems is a newly developed system. In addition, due to the high commercial value of these systems, the literature information on the details of the studies is limited to several approaches. In general, license plate recognition is carried out in two basic steps; plate locating and recognition of the characters on the plate
The Core Back Office system comes complete with the basic analytical tools. The Advanced Analytical Tools package expands and enhances this to provide additional deep data mining capabilities of the stored ANPR Data.
• CONVOY ANALYSIS, giving a fast view of vehicles in convoy across multiple times, roads and target vehicles,
• GEO-SPATIAL ANALYSIS, giving rapid results of vehicles that are common to areas of interest.
• CLONED PLATE ANALYSIS, giving a view on potential cloned number plates.
• CELL SITE ANALYSIS, allowing the overlaying of Cellular Data onto ANPR data to show possible links between cell phone and vehicle movements.
• PREDICTIVE ANALYSIS, allowing the prediction of routes of vehicle of interest based on historical ANPR data.
• EVENT ANALYSIS, allowing the pinpointing of key tasking locations based on any key data such as Hotlists.
Plugs seamlessly into the Core Back Office,
Builds on the Core Back Office tools to provide rapid deep drilling into ANPR datasets for complex queries, Enhances analytical capabilities across a multitude of scenarios.
To be continued