YOU CAN PRINT OUT THIS PAGE OR JUST GET A PIECE OF PAPER AND WRITE DOWN THE ANSWERS “OLD SCHOOL”
The answers to Puzzle #2 will be in Puzzle #3
1 ACROSS: A Chinese based Supply Chain Tracking and anti-counterfeiting cryptocurrency that has a deal with a winery and some high end “Gucci” type products.
2. ACROSS: Only a few months old, this Coin and Blockchain is a DPOS system that is ripping fast and currently at the top of the charts for usability and having zero fees for onchain transactions.
5. ACROSS: The original grand daddy of all cryptocurrencies.
8. ACROSS: The trading symbol for a Platform that is a streamlined permissioned private blockchain built for scalability also known as: “THE SMART ASSET BLOCKCHAIN”
11. ACROSS: The “Evil Banker Coin” forked/migrated from the original Stellar Lumins project, with unlimited quantities and the majority owned by the central creator.
13. ACROSS: A fork of Bitcoin that uses a hashing algorithm that makes it hard for Mining Pools, promoting a larger distributed network.
14. ACROSS: A low-latency payment platform that requires minimal resources. One of the fastest networks around and has zero transaction fees.
16. ACROSS: This crypto is designed to help migrate proprietary enterprise platforms onto a distributed ledger model. It’s like putting a private room in the public blockchain. It provides all the technology with no compromise on security.
17. ACROSS: This crypto is based on the ERC 20 Token Standard, that supports various kinds of blockchain networks and smart contract systems including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Qtum, and provides developers with multi-protocol infrastructure for entertainment app development and allows users to benefit from what it is described as “smooth” multi-protocol smart networks.
19. ACROSS: This is a privacy coin whos name is the Spanish suffix in the Spanish word for “cryptocurrency”.
22. ACROSS: This network is a proof-of-stake and infinitely scalable Plasma blockchain with a decentralized exchange built into its core consensus layer. It is a Ethereum Layer 2 scalability solution.
25. ACROSS: What is the NAME of the crypto project that uses a proof-of-importance algorithm, multisignature accounts, encrypted messaging, and an Eigentrust++ reputation system. (token symbol is different than name).
27. ACROSS: A semi-privacy coin that is also one of the first to have a functioning DAO that grants money to causes. Kaiser and Baldwin toured the US in a motorhome to promote this cryptocurrency.
28. ACROSS: The Social Media site and DPOS blockchain set up by Dan Larimar. Now has evolved D.TUBE and others also.
1. DOWN: The symbol for VeChain.
2. DOWN: The first blockchain to allow for smart-contracts. It allowed for the great ICO rush of 2017.
3. DOWN: First designed for the unbanked of the world, this project was later forked (stolen) by the “Evil Banksters”.
4. DOWN: What is the symbol for the Privacy Coin that
uses an obfuscated public ledger , meaning anybody can broadcast or send transactions, but no outside observer can tell the source, amount or destination?
6. DOWN: What is the name of the crypto project that is based in Universities and use Peer Reviewed for articles and ideas and protocols etc.?
7. DOWN: What is the symbol for the “Evil Bankster Coin”?
9. DOWN: A “stable coin” associated with Bitfinnex that has never had a financial audit to verify its backing by the US Dollar.
12. DOWN: This was a Fork of Bitcoin that relates itself to “SILVER” as to BTC “GOLD” status. It boasts faster cheaper transactions than BTC.
15. DOWN: Symbol for Ontology.
18. DOWN: Orginally this project was DogeCoinDark and is a Privacy Coin that is accepted at PornHub. McAfee once touted its praises.
20. DOWN: The symbol for a competitor to Ethereum which has a “gas” token (GAS) to fund transactions.
21. DOWN: A platform uses a “next-generation” consensus algorithm, based on the Bitcoin-NG proposal made by Cornell Computer Science academics Emin Gün Sirer and Ittay Eyal.
23. DOWN: The symbol for the University based peer-reviewed project.
24. DOWN: The symbol for the Bitcoin fork that is compared to “Silver” when BTC is compared to “Gold”.
26. DOWN: The symbol for the first ICO and SmartContract Platform. (Think Vitalic Buterin).
ANSWER TO PUZZLE #1 (TERMS)
Read other blogs by this poster at:
If you found this article useful, or just think someone else might enjoy it, PLEASE click the “Recommend” button next to the rating stars.