The Dungeon Hunt game is live at last!
Within this week, I have managed to put the new TRYBE-EOS game “Dungeon Hunt” on the server and it is now ready to play.
For now it is on a free amazon server.
Below is a short video of the gameplay:
Also the game is listed in the Scatter web page https://get-scatter.com/Apps thanks to Nathan James from Scatter.
The game is very basic at the moment
- Login with Scatter
- Select token to play ( EOS or TRYBE )
- Select the hunting cost ( the bet )
- For EOS, minimum bet is 0.1 EOS and maximum bet is 1 EOS
- For TRYBEminimum bet is 10 TRYBE and maximum bet is 100 TRYBE
- Choose a monster to hunt, rat, goblin orc,troll or dragon
- Press roll
- Accept the transfer and the dices will be rolled
- If the total of 3 dices is more than the HP of the monster, it will be a win and you will get your hunting reward.
I plan to evolve this game in near future:
- The monsters will defend and bite-back!
- There will be 3 different character choices for the player
- Warrior: HP standart and Attack Power as 3 dice total
- Rogue: HP -1 and Attack Power as 3 dice total +1
- Priest: HP +1 adn Attack Power as 3 dice total -1
- The player will attack with3 dices and the monsters will defend with 2 dices
- The HP loss will be the difference of attack and defence dice totals
- Then it will be the monsters turn to attack with 3 dices and player will defend with 2 dices
- The win or loss will be to the one whose HP finishes first.
With this kind of a strategy addition, the game will be much far from a gambling game but it will be a luck involved D&D game.
This will not be all.
The game would go to a rogue-like dungeon game from here and I will really enjoy doing it.
Think that you will be in a dungeon, finding treasures, leveling your hero, fighting stronger monsters and earning tokens.
This will be the top point!
I would really appreciate any feed-back or reccomendations on the current game and the future plans.
Game link : http://dungeon-hunt.ga
Thank you for reading.
FDYour Remaining Votes (within 24hrs) : 10 of 10