- 08.28 – Bitcoin: Reaching critical supply zone
- 08.29 – EOS: The bulls keep running
- 08.29 – STEEM/BTC: Can it continue to rise?
- 08.29 – DASH: Reaching a decision point
- 08.30 – EOS: Is EOS done correcting?
- 08.31 – Bitcoin: Reaching a crossroads
- 08.31 – BitShares: The next few days may get interesting
- 08.31 – EOS: Prepare for anything
- 09.02 – Bitcoin: Shorts flood the market
- 09.02 – EOS: Unable to break resistance… yet
- 09.02 – Ripple (XRP): Ripe for a breakout
- 09.03 – STEEM: Support in holding… For now
- 09.04 – Bitcoin: Approcahing the Apex
- 09.05 – EOS: Is a breakout looming ?
- 09.05 – Bitcoin: This drop was no surprise
- 09.06 – EOS: The bears take over
- 09.06 – Ethereum: Is Ethereum nearing bottom ?
- 09.07 – Bitcoin: Bitcoin drops… now what?
- 09.07 – EOS: Bottoming out or look out below ?
- 09.09 – Bitcoin: Don’t get comfortable
- 09.09 – EOS: The bulls throw a punch
- 09.10 – Bitcoin, EOS, Ripple (XRP) and Ethereum
- 09.11 – STEEM: Is this a buying opportunity ?
- 09.12 – Bitcoin: Larger move may be coming
EOS has continued to rise as volume has steadily increased over the last 24 hours. It’s now finding resistance at a very small supply zone between $5.92-$6.00. I’m not seeing much resistance between $6.00 and $7.00. That said, a break above $6.00 could result in a rapid rise to $7.00.
Looking at the 4 hour MACD, we can see the MACD line is just breaking out of the wedge I’ve pointed out over the past week. If the signal line follows, this could be the larger breakout we’ve been waiting for.
Keep in mind, for a sustainable bull run, volume MUST continue to increase. While it has increased over the last 24 hours, it’s no where near high enough to fuel a longterm bull run…not yet anyway.
Price has tested the 200 day MA on the 4 hour chart. A break above would be a very bullish sign.
I’m counting this latest rise as the 3rd of 5 waves up. If volume continues to increase, I can see it playing out like this:
In today’s video analysis, I discuss traps to avoid, what to expect over the next few days and MUCH more.
Short Term: Slightly Bullish
I hope this has been helpful. I’d be happy to answer any questions in the comment section below. Until next time, wishing you safe and profitable trading!
If you don’t have an account on Binance, I STRONGLY recommend getting one. They’re usually the first to get reputable coins, have excellent security and second to none customer service. Sign up here free of charge: https://www.binance.com/?ref=16878853
Brave is one of the safest, ad free browsers ever created. It helps support the crypto ecosystem by awarding content providers with BAT tokens. Join the revolution and download the latest version here, free of charge: https://brave.com/wor485
Follow me on Twitter (handle is @Workin2005) and Facebook to receive the latest updates. https://www.facebook.com/Workin2005.
MAKE SURE to check out TIMM (Traders & Investors Mentor Market), a STEEM based platform for traders and investors of all levels. Sign up for a free membership and take advantage of the knowledge shared by many experts and investors. Just click the TIMM logo below: