- EOS Casino Games – The World Of Gambling DApps #1
- EOSLuckyMe’s First Dividend Payout Over 40% & 10 Big More To Come Next 10 Days!
- TRYBE Presale vs. Casino Dividends: And The Winner Is …
- First Big Dividend Payout At EOSeven (And For Limited Time Every 6 Hours For ~1% ROI) & Upcoming Projects
- BET24 (CHIP) Pays Out Their First Dividends Soon (@Current Price ~15% – 20% Estimated ROI – Payout Per Hour!) About CRASH Dividends
- Correction Of My BET24 (CHIP) Expected ROI Calc’s And Announced First Payouts Date
- Current EOS Casino Dividends Payouts ROI% Comparison (7./8. December): MEV, ROLL, FAIR, CITY or DICE?
- BET24 (CHIP) Staking Is Now Working & New EOSFISH (FISH) DApp Is Paying Very High Dividends Right Now
- CHIP Payouts Low & DEOS Good Payouts + Nice Casino Dividends ROI Website
- The EOSFISH Incident: Down & Back Up Again (In 8Bit 🙂 + Dividends And Listing On Newdex!
- EOS Casino Dividends Payouts Info Sheet For Differences In Payouts Per Hour/Day/Week, ROI% & Special Notes (KW50/51 December 2018)
- Huge FISH Price Drop And Less Dividends Last Days, Now Increased Dividends (~1-2% ROI Per Day)
- FISH Price Still Dropping And New “BEST” Current Paying Dividends Token
- EOS Casino Dividends Payouts Info Sheet: ROI% Compare, Payout Periods & Ratings (KW52 December 2018)
- Spreadsheet Overview For Playing EOS Casino Gambling Games: DICE, Crash, Roulette, Black Jack, Poker, Slots & Other Games
- Some Movement On EOSFISH: New Look, Dividends Adjusts, Promos & Soon New Games
- Decreasing Dividends Payouts But Good Paying Exception With New Stylish Crash Game At EOSABC
The first payout on EOSLuckyMe has been done and it was like they projected: In my case at a rate of 0.302 EOS for 10,000 ROLL tokens. If I take the average price of what I bought it for (around 0,0000650 EOS for one ROLL) I paid like 0.65 EOS for 10,000 ROLL. This makes a return on invest of around 46.5%! Pretty huge and you can see that the next payout is still projected at 0.27 right now claimable in ~9 hours from now.
So even if the current price projections drops a little bit for some reason – which it normally shouldn’t – this will be still 20%, 30% or even 40%!
I read in the telegram group yesterday that they are going to cap the daily payout at 1,000 EOS for the price pool and want to pay out everything during the next 11 days. If you want see what’s coming, just have a look at their price pool that gets distributed over the next days: 9821.9 EOS!
So with all the risks being involved I think this is now the time to feel pretty safe about the projected payouts. Maybe a nice chance for you to get in – if you haven’t already!
The current price of EOSLuckyMe is probably currently reacting to the first really happening and upcoming payouts, the implementation of new games and the overall positive development so far:
They also added a different version of the Reaper Game and a key game similar looking to the games were only aviable at a limited time on FunCity (Reapers Game is still paused there) before. If you played on FunCity before pay attention! These games on EOSLuckyMe are not the same like on FunCity. I have to admit I don’t really understand the FOMO key game totally. But on FunCity I bought some keys and got (or maybe still get when it’s unpaused.!?) some dividend for it. So I’ll just look how it works out here .. 😉
The auction game is not so much fun like the Reaper Game of FunCity was, but it’s okay. Just get an exchange open (like NEWDEX) to check the price of the token. Then just check the price of the current bid and estimate how far the payout price may get up..! If you already know the game from FunCity: Be aware that your bids aren’t sold! So every bid you make is highly speculative and should be seen as the tokens are gone and you may get some EOS – if you’re really lucky.
You can place a bid and if the bid doesn’t win (because there’s someone bidding higher) your bid will be distributed as following:
If you do a bid on EOSLuckyMe the timer will reset to 30:00 minutes. So you need to really get lucky to get a good payout I guess. The price of ROLL for the amount of EOS in the price pool that in the end is going to be reached will be
– too high (if someone makes a bid that is higher than the current market price)
– probably at the right value of the market most of the time (because people playing on EOSLuckyMe will see this and because of the countdown timer and the supposedly free EOS, some of them will check the price and some of them will make bids)
– too low (if there aren’t enough people watching the price or simply not enough players)
Actually while writing this article I messed up the time and some other guy just won 1.3849EOS with 800 ROLL:
800 ROLL only cost 0.0583 EOS right now. So a really nice profit! Maybe it’s worth watching this game a little bit 🙂
I also like that every bid for the auction which is not hit will hit the dividend payout pool. Like my bet for 430 ROLL for the amount his user won for 800 (You can see my bet in the auction picture above).
I think the chance of getting something for cheap is pretty low here normally, but the real value this game has is the price stability of the coin. People will look more often how the current price is and will try to relate this to the amount of EOS which is paid out in the auction. So from that point of view this game makes a lot of sense for every EOS gambling DApp I think!
I’m happy that the payout is already working now and now I’m looking forward to the next days how the payouts will develop. Actually I was unstaking a lot of my coins because yesterday this wasn’t feeling right for me. But as I see this now I will at least wait the next 11 day payout period. Somehow I’m proud of myself for my decision yesterday. Because on that time all the information I had wasn’t giving me that much security I would need to justify an investment of the size I made (in hindsight a bit too much concerning the involving risks which I wasn’t aware at the timing of the investment..!). My general thoughts were like this yesterday: If I unstake now, I’ll probably be able to sell a majority of my investment for
– may be a little loss
– no big gain or loss so far
– may be a little bit more, and would even make some money of it
But for now I’m okay for seeing the first payouts coming as projected, the good plan for the next 11 day period and the already implemented new games which can help to sustain price stability.
Please never bet more than you can afford! This is all not financial advice, but my opinion. You should also never ever listen to what somebody says blindly and do what they tell you – this concerns investing in crpyto currencies, any investments in general and your life – YOU make your own decisions!
GET TO KNOW MORE OUT OF THE WORLD FROM INFOSION: