The EOS Blockchain started in the summer of 2018 after a year-long ICO to raise the funds to develop the platform. It is designed to host decentralized apps dApps
First mover advantage – Get on board with EOSRAN
My current favorite is EOSRAN with their first game of Blackjack. They are also working on a player to player poker game which could be huge.
We all know that once the whales move in and mine like crazy, then its very hard to get enough tokens to receive a meaningful dividend. Now is your chance to get in ahead of the whales. This is really a ground floor opportunity that I came across a few days ago.
Here is why EOSRAN is my current favorite
- They just started in November 2018
- Currently running a promotion that pays DOUBLE mining rewards
- The mining is still at the first level
- They are offering a bonus to kick-start the site of DOUBLE the rate of mining
- They are offering daily bonuses up to 150,000 RAN
- The whales have not yet found this site
- They are not stopping at Blackjack. I hear they have a player to player Poker game coming soon
And the Dividend mechanics are some of the best I have seen
- Dividend payments will start when 3% of the pool is mined
- Dividends will be paid every 24 hours
- The site will keep 20% of the daily profit and pay 80% to token holders
Be one of the first to mine at these double rates
Anyone who has dabbled in this space knows how important it is to be in the first few levels of mining. Well here is the opportunity you are looking for. At the time of writing on November 17, they are not only in the first tier but offering a special intro rate of 2X the mining value.
Be the first to mine tokens on EOSRAN
The token mining rate is typical of most sites. HOWEVER, they are running a very special intro rate that DOUBLES the rate of earning RAN to 200 Ran per EOS wagered. THIS SPECIAL RATE ENDS NOVEMBER 18 at midnight
- 0% – 3% 1 EOS : 100 RAN
- 3% – 10% 3 EOS : 100 RAN
- 10% – 20% 10 EOS : 100 RAN
- 20% – 30% 20 EOS : 100 RAN
- 30% – 40% 30 EOS : 100 RAN
- 40% – 50% 40 EOS : 100 RAN
- 50% – 80% 50 EOS : 100 RAN
Who wouldn’t like to own the casino. Now you can !
The attraction of playing at these sites is not to just gamble but to earn a part ownership of the profits of the casino.
Typically the site will issue tokens to players, also known as token mining. The mining rates are usually WAY more generous for the early adopters and then decrease over time until the tokens are all mined. Tokens can be sold on the open market or staked for a portion of the sites profit. If you don’t want to risk your EOS by gaming then simply by the tokens on the open market and stake them on the site to earn your share of the profits.
Not all token economics are the same
When choosing which site to play or invest in, it’s important to understand the token economics
- Max supply of tokens
- How often the dividend is paid
- How many tokens are held back by the team
- Do the team’s token count earn them dividends
- Can the tokens be unstaked so you can sell them
The other thing to look out for is where on the downward sliding scale of token mining is the site currently at. GEtting in early can make a huge difference.
Authors note about investing in crypto: Investing is risky and you can lose your entire investment. Much of the crypto world of investing is unregulated and is very risky. You are responsible for your own investment decisions. The author will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in articles or postings, for hyperlinks embedded in messages, or for any results obtained from the use of such information. The author will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a reader’s reliance on information obtained from these articles, or in a hyperlinked area. If you don’t accept this responsibility for yourself, then you should not invest. The author may that receive compensation from the companies whose products we review. Each product is thoroughly tested. The authors’ opinions expressed here are his/hers own.