- New Post Rating and Voting System
- How to Create an Article
- Trybe Whitepaper Update
- How to Add a Featured Image
- Trybe: The Basics
- Trybe Update: New Wallet, and Advertising Portal!
- Changes to Default Sort Order on all Category Pages
- Trybe Airdrop, Pre-sale, and Token Sale Update…
- An updated Trybe and a video walk though of our Pre-Sale
There has been some confusion amongst users, so myself and a few others on the Trybe team thought it was time for a How To Article.
This is the first screen you will see (please excuse the white on white). You will click the button highlighted above to open up a few options.
This is what it will look like when first opened. You need to scroll down the page to get to the featured image option.
You will then see this and click the highlighted featured image part in red. Specifically the text that says “Set Featured Image”.
This will prompt you to select the photo you want to use. After that hit “Open”. It will then upload that image as the featured image and you can go back to editing your article or submitting it for a review!
I hope this has helped and if you have further questions you can comment below, contact myself or another from the Trybe team and we are on Telegram answering questions daily.Your Remaining Votes (within 24hrs) : 10 of 10