- New Post Rating and Voting System
- How to Create an Article
- Trybe Whitepaper Update
- How to Add a Featured Image
- Trybe: The Basics
- Trybe Update: New Wallet, and Advertising Portal!
- Changes to Default Sort Order on all Category Pages
- Trybe Airdrop, Pre-sale, and Token Sale Update…
- An updated Trybe and a video walk though of our Pre-Sale
In this post I’m going to take you on a tour of HOW to write and get your article published on TRYBE.
Trybe is not Facebook, reddit or Twitter. We are aiming to, and is on good way to become the go to place for quality articles.
- Provide some unique perspective/information in your post.
- Try to stay over 300 words, unless you are great at getting your point across with less
- ALWAYS add a featured image
- It now COST 50 TRYBE tokens to get reviewed, so if you post low quality spam you will LOSE 50 tokens.
- Always use quotas when you quote someone plus a link to the original content.
- At this point ONLY tech/business/crypto/gaming-related articles are eligible for tokenised rewards.
- No ALL caps titles, and for the love of Dan Larimer, don’t write the entire article in the title either.
- If you are a video content creator, contact us on Telegram or Discord and verify. You will not have to write 300 words if your content is in video format. A short explanation of what the video is about should be enough.
- If you are doing a translation you must have permission from the author and rewrite the post in your own words.
- Have fun, Be creative, contribute to the learning economy.
This is how you write an article
Log in to the site and press – Write a story
You are then greeted with this message/warning
Now you can write your article.
When you are done, make sure you add categories and a featured image. The featured image should be a different image than the ones you use in the article. This image will be the header image.
Press the black image folder and add your categories + featured image
If you want to DELETE your article, press the delete button located on the bottom under the categories and featured image. Use this button with caution. It does NOT delete the image, but it trashes the entire article.
Not a member yet? Join here (referral link)
Your Remaining Votes (within 24hrs) : 10 of 10