- New Post Rating and Voting System
- How to Create an Article
- Trybe Whitepaper Update
- How to Add a Featured Image
- Trybe: The Basics
- Trybe Update: New Wallet, and Advertising Portal!
- Changes to Default Sort Order on all Category Pages
- Trybe Airdrop, Pre-sale, and Token Sale Update…
- An updated Trybe and a video walk though of our Pre-Sale
This is Tom here from the flightdeck of Team Trybe 🙂
We have a lot of great changes coming to Trybe.one in the very near future, so I thought I’d share them here with you!
(1) We will be starting our pre-sale very soon.
We are selling 100M TRYBE tokens in our pre-sale. The cost of these pre-sale tokens will be US$0.01. Anybody will be able to participate in this pre-sale.
However, any tokens that you buy in the pre-sale will need to meet the following condition:
They will be staked until the 1st of July 2019, and after that you will only have access to 10% of the balance each month for 6 months. After 1st January 2020, they will all be fully available for transfer/sale.
More information on the pre-sale can be found here.
(2) Advertising will soon be available on Trybe.one
We have almost completed our advertising portal well ahead of schedule! This means that you will be able to advertise on Trybe.one. Ads will take the form of sponsored stories at the top of each page and at the bottom of each post, as well as on some sidebars.
Ads will need to be paid for in TRYBE tokens.
A great use of these ads is to promote your own posts! The more you promote them, the more likely they are to get token rewards. So you can actually make extra tokens by spending some tokens on advertising!
(3) Our Trybe wallet is almost ready!
This will be an on-site wallet that will link to your EOS account using Scatter.
The wallet will have a number of great features:
- You will be able to transfer your tokens to or from the site.
- You will also be able to stake your tokens. Staking tokens will be required for all airdrops after the 11th December (we will be having 1 per month)
- You will be able to participate in the pre-sale
- You will be able to see a portfolio of all your EOS tokens in a very pretty pie chart!
- You will also be able to delegate tokens to other people’s accounts for staking 🙂
Here are some images from our prototype. We hope you like them!
Your Remaining Votes (within 24hrs) : 10 of 10