- Trybe TV – Bitcoin Technical Analysis: RUNNING OUT OF GUPPIES – by Workin
- EOS Technical Analysis: THE BULLS HOLD ON…FOR NOW
- Trybe TV – Bitcoin Technical Analysis: WAITING FOR A NEW TREND – by Workin
- Trybe TV – Bitcoin Technical Analysis: PRICE BREAKS DOWN…NEW LOWS OR BEAR TRAP? – by Workin
- EOS and Ethereum Analysis: PRICES DROP…NOW WHAT?
- Trybe Tv – STEEM (STEEM/BTC) Technical Analysis: WAITING TO BREAK CONSOLIDATION
- Trybe TV – Bitcoin Technical Analysis: PRICE MOVES AND RETAIL INVESTORS GET WISER – by Workin
- 08.28 – Bitcoin: Reaching critical supply zone
- 08.29 – EOS: The bulls keep running
- 08.29 – STEEM/BTC: Can it continue to rise?
- 08.29 – DASH: Reaching a decision point
- 08.30 – EOS: Is EOS done correcting?
- 08.31 – Bitcoin: Reaching a crossroads
- 08.31 – BitShares: The next few days may get interesting
- 08.31 – EOS: Prepare for anything
- 09.02 – Bitcoin: Shorts flood the market
- 09.02 – EOS: Unable to break resistance… yet
- 09.02 – Ripple (XRP): Ripe for a breakout
- 09.03 – STEEM: Support in holding… For now
- 09.04 – Bitcoin: Approcahing the Apex
- 09.05 – EOS: Is a breakout looming ?
- 09.05 – Bitcoin: This drop was no surprise
- 09.06 – EOS: The bears take over
- 09.06 – Ethereum: Is Ethereum nearing bottom ?
- 09.07 – Bitcoin: Bitcoin drops… now what?
- 09.07 – EOS: Bottoming out or look out below ?
- 09.09 – Bitcoin: Don’t get comfortable
- 09.09 – EOS: The bulls throw a punch
- 09.10 – Bitcoin, EOS, Ripple (XRP) and Ethereum
- 09.11 – STEEM: Is this a buying opportunity ?
- 09.12 – Bitcoin: Larger move may be coming
STEEM has been getting slaughtered over the last week. It’s reaching a key demand zone between 11,000 and 9,800 satoshi. While there are some signs price may be nearing bottom, we all know STEEM (like all altcoins) is tied to bitcoin.
In today’s video analysis, I discuss price movement over the next week, how I plan to trade, where the bottom may be and MUCH more. I hope you find it helpful.
Short Term: Bearish
I hope this has been helpful. I’d be happy to answer any questions in the comment section below. Until next time, wishing you safe and profitable trading!