- Trybe TV – Bitcoin Technical Analysis: RUNNING OUT OF GUPPIES – by Workin
- EOS Technical Analysis: THE BULLS HOLD ON…FOR NOW
- Trybe TV – Bitcoin Technical Analysis: WAITING FOR A NEW TREND – by Workin
- Trybe TV – Bitcoin Technical Analysis: PRICE BREAKS DOWN…NEW LOWS OR BEAR TRAP? – by Workin
- EOS and Ethereum Analysis: PRICES DROP…NOW WHAT?
- Trybe Tv – STEEM (STEEM/BTC) Technical Analysis: WAITING TO BREAK CONSOLIDATION
- Trybe TV – Bitcoin Technical Analysis: PRICE MOVES AND RETAIL INVESTORS GET WISER – by Workin
- 08.28 – Bitcoin: Reaching critical supply zone
- 08.29 – EOS: The bulls keep running
- 08.29 – STEEM/BTC: Can it continue to rise?
- 08.29 – DASH: Reaching a decision point
- 08.30 – EOS: Is EOS done correcting?
- 08.31 – Bitcoin: Reaching a crossroads
- 08.31 – BitShares: The next few days may get interesting
- 08.31 – EOS: Prepare for anything
- 09.02 – Bitcoin: Shorts flood the market
- 09.02 – EOS: Unable to break resistance… yet
- 09.02 – Ripple (XRP): Ripe for a breakout
- 09.03 – STEEM: Support in holding… For now
- 09.04 – Bitcoin: Approcahing the Apex
- 09.05 – EOS: Is a breakout looming ?
- 09.05 – Bitcoin: This drop was no surprise
- 09.06 – EOS: The bears take over
- 09.06 – Ethereum: Is Ethereum nearing bottom ?
- 09.07 – Bitcoin: Bitcoin drops… now what?
- 09.07 – EOS: Bottoming out or look out below ?
- 09.09 – Bitcoin: Don’t get comfortable
- 09.09 – EOS: The bulls throw a punch
- 09.10 – Bitcoin, EOS, Ripple (XRP) and Ethereum
- 09.11 – STEEM: Is this a buying opportunity ?
- 09.12 – Bitcoin: Larger move may be coming
Bitcoin has been getting squeezed within a small wedge for the past 2 days. Today it broke out of that wedge in a very interesting way.
For the past month I’ve been saying until we establish a new trend, the best way to make money in this market is by trading the range. I’ve told you anything below $6,235 down to $6,115 is a good place to latter in buys (with a very tight stop). Conversely, I’ve said anything above $6,540 up to $6,750 is where I’d consider lattering into a short.
When price broke out of the wedge today, it initially dropped to about $6,200 (our buy zone). In the past, retail investors would chase price. When price dropped, they’d typically rush to enter into a short. This would usually cause short orders to stack and longs to drop. Today, we saw the opposite happen. Price dropped, and many retail investors actually closed their shorts. They took profits! We also watched long positions rise as priced dropped…the opposite of what we’ve seen in the past. This is significant. It’s a sign the market is maturing and becoming healthier. Retail investors are no longer falling for the same traps market makers have been setting all year. In other words (as I said in a prior update), we’re running out of guppies. Retail investors are waiting for a pull back to buy, rather than chasing price. This closing of shorts and opening of longs pushed price right back up in a very healthy way.
I’m expecting a retest of the prior $6,250 order block. The way bitcoin reacts to this retest will be very telling.
Looking at the daily chart, we can see price broke down and bounced very close to the bottom Bollinger band. We need to see price at least rise above the 8 day EMA if this momentum is to continue. A decisive break above the 21 day EMA (on the daily chart) would be an extremely bullish sign in my opinion.
In today’s video analysis I discuss, market psychology, where price may be heading next, traps to avoid and MUCH more. I hope you find it helpful.
I hope this has been helpful. I’d be happy to answer any questions in the comment section below. Until next time, wishing you safe and profitable trading!
Disclaimer: I am NOT a financial advisor and this is NOT financial advice. Please always do your own research before investing.
Subscribe to Workin’s channel here:
Have you checked out Trybe.one yet?
Subscribe to Trybe TV here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2ceaswIsdTicbGBHpxEIDQ
We are looking for established and up and coming YouTubers to contribute to our channel. Submit your articles here https://trybe.one/contact-us/ for consideration.
drop by our telegram here https://t.me/joinchat/IQ5QKE6dBdfShFIIclhonQYour Remaining Votes (within 24hrs) : 10 of 10