- Trybe TV – Bitcoin Technical Analysis: RUNNING OUT OF GUPPIES – by Workin
- EOS Technical Analysis: THE BULLS HOLD ON…FOR NOW
- Trybe TV – Bitcoin Technical Analysis: WAITING FOR A NEW TREND – by Workin
- Trybe TV – Bitcoin Technical Analysis: PRICE BREAKS DOWN…NEW LOWS OR BEAR TRAP? – by Workin
- EOS and Ethereum Analysis: PRICES DROP…NOW WHAT?
- Trybe Tv – STEEM (STEEM/BTC) Technical Analysis: WAITING TO BREAK CONSOLIDATION
- Trybe TV – Bitcoin Technical Analysis: PRICE MOVES AND RETAIL INVESTORS GET WISER – by Workin
- 08.28 – Bitcoin: Reaching critical supply zone
- 08.29 – EOS: The bulls keep running
- 08.29 – STEEM/BTC: Can it continue to rise?
- 08.29 – DASH: Reaching a decision point
- 08.30 – EOS: Is EOS done correcting?
- 08.31 – Bitcoin: Reaching a crossroads
- 08.31 – BitShares: The next few days may get interesting
- 08.31 – EOS: Prepare for anything
- 09.02 – Bitcoin: Shorts flood the market
- 09.02 – EOS: Unable to break resistance… yet
- 09.02 – Ripple (XRP): Ripe for a breakout
- 09.03 – STEEM: Support in holding… For now
- 09.04 – Bitcoin: Approcahing the Apex
- 09.05 – EOS: Is a breakout looming ?
- 09.05 – Bitcoin: This drop was no surprise
- 09.06 – EOS: The bears take over
- 09.06 – Ethereum: Is Ethereum nearing bottom ?
- 09.07 – Bitcoin: Bitcoin drops… now what?
- 09.07 – EOS: Bottoming out or look out below ?
- 09.09 – Bitcoin: Don’t get comfortable
- 09.09 – EOS: The bulls throw a punch
- 09.10 – Bitcoin, EOS, Ripple (XRP) and Ethereum
- 09.11 – STEEM: Is this a buying opportunity ?
- 09.12 – Bitcoin: Larger move may be coming
Looking back on 2018, we’ve seen a series of Guppy rallies. When price dropped low enough, market markers would come in and prop it up. This would spark the interest of retail investors who started buying. Market makers would then sell once they thought retail was done buying. This left “guppies” holding the bag while sparking a sell off. Market makers wold then rinse and repeat. The problem is, this left less and less guppies with each rally…as can be seen on the chart below.
This latest rise in price was due to fears over Tether, as well as a major short squeeze. While shorts got liquidated, longs dropped as well. This tells me retail investors are getting wiser. We’re running out of guppies. Shorts are now starting to stack, while longs remain fairly stagnate.
Price is sitting just below the top of the larger wedge. It’s been respecting that resistance for a couple days now.
In today’s video analysis, I discuss what to expect next, where I’m placing my buy orders, traps to avoid and MUCH more. I hope you find it helpful.
I hope this has been helpful. I’d be happy to answer any questions in the comment section below. Until next time, wishing you safe and profitable trading!
Subscribe to Workin’s channel here:
Have you checked out Trybe.one yet?
Subscribe to Trybe TV here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2ceaswIsdTicbGBHpxEIDQ
We are looking for established and up and coming YouTubers to contribute to our channel. Submit your articles here https://trybe.one/contact-us/ for consideration.
Drop by our telegram here https://t.me/joinchat/IQ5QKE6dBdfShFIIclhonQ
Your Remaining Votes (within 24hrs) : 10 of 10