- Trybe TV – Bitcoin Technical Analysis: RUNNING OUT OF GUPPIES – by Workin
- EOS Technical Analysis: THE BULLS HOLD ON…FOR NOW
- Trybe TV – Bitcoin Technical Analysis: WAITING FOR A NEW TREND – by Workin
- Trybe TV – Bitcoin Technical Analysis: PRICE BREAKS DOWN…NEW LOWS OR BEAR TRAP? – by Workin
- EOS and Ethereum Analysis: PRICES DROP…NOW WHAT?
- Trybe Tv – STEEM (STEEM/BTC) Technical Analysis: WAITING TO BREAK CONSOLIDATION
- Trybe TV – Bitcoin Technical Analysis: PRICE MOVES AND RETAIL INVESTORS GET WISER – by Workin
- 08.28 – Bitcoin: Reaching critical supply zone
- 08.29 – EOS: The bulls keep running
- 08.29 – STEEM/BTC: Can it continue to rise?
- 08.29 – DASH: Reaching a decision point
- 08.30 – EOS: Is EOS done correcting?
- 08.31 – Bitcoin: Reaching a crossroads
- 08.31 – BitShares: The next few days may get interesting
- 08.31 – EOS: Prepare for anything
- 09.02 – Bitcoin: Shorts flood the market
- 09.02 – EOS: Unable to break resistance… yet
- 09.02 – Ripple (XRP): Ripe for a breakout
- 09.03 – STEEM: Support in holding… For now
- 09.04 – Bitcoin: Approcahing the Apex
- 09.05 – EOS: Is a breakout looming ?
- 09.05 – Bitcoin: This drop was no surprise
- 09.06 – EOS: The bears take over
- 09.06 – Ethereum: Is Ethereum nearing bottom ?
- 09.07 – Bitcoin: Bitcoin drops… now what?
- 09.07 – EOS: Bottoming out or look out below ?
- 09.09 – Bitcoin: Don’t get comfortable
- 09.09 – EOS: The bulls throw a punch
- 09.10 – Bitcoin, EOS, Ripple (XRP) and Ethereum
- 09.11 – STEEM: Is this a buying opportunity ?
- 09.12 – Bitcoin: Larger move may be coming
Bitcoin continues trading within a very tight range. As I said in my prior update, there are no more guppies for market makers to take advantage of. We’ve finally reached a flatline in price. I don’t expect this to last much longer. Price is currently trading within a small wedge, suggesting an upcoming larger move.
Zooming out on the 1 week chart, we can see price has finally reached the larger, ascending support line that was established back in March of 2017.
The 1 week chart also reveals a tightening of the Bollinger bands, as well as the 8, 21 and 55 day EMA all converging.
In today’s video analysis I discuss, where price may go from here, traps to avoid, trading this market and MUCH more. I hope you find it helpful.
I hope this has been helpful. I’d be happy to answer any questions in the comment section below. Until next time, wishing you safe and profitable trading!
Disclaimer: I am NOT a financial advisor and this is NOT financial advice. Please always do your own research before investing.
Subscribe to Workin’s channel here:
Have you checked out Trybe.one yet?
Subscribe to Trybe TV here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2ceaswIsdTicbGBHpxEIDQ
We are looking for established and up and coming YouTubers to contribute to our channel. Submit your articles here https://trybe.one/contact-us/ for consideration.
Drop by our telegram here https://t.me/joinchat/IQ5QKE6dBdfShFIIclhonQYour Remaining Votes (within 24hrs) : 10 of 10