UDEMY is a learning academy that was founded in 2010. Currently this platform has over 80,000 courses to choose from. I bring this website (https://www.udemy.com) to focus due to the 2 EOS blockchain specific courses that can be ordered for under $10. Both courses are programming/development related.
- Learning Blockchain Development with EOS and C++
- Create a PHP website that interacts with the EOS Blockchain
Course #1 is by Jackson Kelly and is directed towards beginners with 63 lectures. At time of writing, this course had 9 current ratings with an average of 4.9 stars out of 5. Original cost for this course is $29.99 but is currently discounted to $9.99. According to the website, some of the information covered in the course will be:
- Learn and understanding the basics of blockchain
- Learn the differences between EOS and Ethereum and/or Bitcoin
- Learn EOS specific C++ programming
- Learn smart contract design for EOS
Course #2 is by Phu Tze Pang, also directed towards beginners and has 25 lectures. At time of writing, this course had 4 current ratings with an average of 4.9 stars out of 5. Original cost for this course is $34.99 but is currently discounted to $9.99. According to the website, some of the information covered in the course will be:
- Learning how to host a website using ubuntu server
- Learn how to set up an EOS node using ubuntu server
- Learn how to connect EOS node to EOS mainnet using ubuntu server
Once time permits I will sign up and complete these courses then give my personal perspective on the information provided. And although I am not currently a computer programmer, I do have some formal education in this area. If you have taken these courses already or complete them before my update, please let us all know your thoughts.
I am the CryptoWolfe and I thank you all for reading…