Cheating has been usual occurrence in majority of relationships today. Cheating does not necessarily mean having intimacy with someone else. Once you find yourself deleting those messages, that is already classified as cheating. A healthy relationship should be free from any form of secrets. I was discussing with my friend yesterday about the causes of break ups in most relationships and she popped up the topic “why people cheat in relationships” so I decided to pen down my own view of why cheating has been a common occurrence in 90% of relationships.
1. ALL MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE: every man is naturally born with a polygamous nature. 99% of men has the propensity of seeking more than one partner. This urge is completely pristine and if not properly tamed, may lead to promiscuousness. It is very difficult for any man who has a high degree of polygamy in He’s DNA to remain faithful in any relationship. No matter how hard their partner try to please them, they still have that inclinations of seeking satisfaction else were.
2. OPPORTUNITY: scenarios like this are often found in the work place. This form of cheating is not always planned and it happens in a blitz. A perfect example is when 2 people working together saw an opportunity to have intimacy and they took it. The type of cheating happens often on a daily basis. To prevent scenarios like this from happening, you have to use a proactive approach beforehand.
3. LACK OF SATISFACTION: this happen virtually 90% of time. When people feel they are not getting enough satisfactions from their partner, they is a high tendency that they will seek satisfaction by cheating on their partners. This can be prevented by discussing your intimacy with your partner. Tell them what and what they need to improve on in other to make your sex life worth a while.
4. SOME PEOPLE CHEAT TO FEEL ALIVE: this often happens when people are not appreciated by their partners. So they try as much as they can to win back their partners attention by showing them that other people are so much interested in what they don’t appreciate.
5. SOME PEOPLE CHEAT FOR REVENGE: this happens when one person cheats and the partner decides to payback by also cheating. When this happens, its termed CHEATING FOR REVENGE.
ALMOST EVERYBODY WILL IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER BE TEMPTED TO CHEAT. BUT NOT EVERYONE WILL CHEAT. WHEN PEOPLE CHEAT ON YOU, DON’T FEEL BAD BECAUSE SMART PEOPLE WILL NEVER CHEAT.
NO MATTER WHAT THE REASON IS, IT DOES NOT IN ANYWAY JUSTIFY CHEATING. CHEATING IS SOMETHING WE SHOULD TRY AS MUCH AS WE CAN TO ABOLISH IN EVERY RELATIONSHIP.
THANKS FOR READING. YOUR OPINIONS ON THIS TOPIC ARE HIGHLY WELCOMED IN THE COMMENT SECTION.
image credict: google.comYour Remaining Votes (within 24hrs) : 10 of 10