Yesterday, I was going through Discord promoting my latest Steemit post and I started seeing posts asking readers to vote for STEEM in a contest to get the crypto listed on GoNetCoins. Okay, I thought, that’s interesting. But then I started seeing it more and more. And more. It was everywhere!
Well, almost everywhere. It wasn’t on my blog.
So I read one of the posts and went and voted for STEEM to be listed on GoNetCoins. Now I’d like to ask you to do the same.
Why Vote for STEEM to Be Listed on GoNetCoins?
In a word, the more places STEEM is listed, the more people will see it. The more people come into contact with STEEM, the more likely they’ll research it to find out what it is. But there are some very specific reasons why STEEM should be listed on GoNetCoins, and getting it listed there will benefit the entire Steemit community.
So, let’s start with what is GoNetCoins?
It’s not an exchange, so let’s nip that in the bud right now. Rather, GoNetCoins is a Canadian blockchain company that facilitates the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies. That sounds like an exchange, but it’s not because their way of performing that mission is completely different from the way exchanges work.
Instead, GoNetCoins facilitates the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies in three ways.
- The first way is through over-the-counter (OTC) trades. Cryptocurrency enthusiasts can buy or sell certain cryptocurrencies with other crypto traders directly through wire transfers and direct deposits.
- Secondly, using something called Flexepin, buyers can purchase a voucher at specific retail outlets and then convert those to cryptocurrencies online.
- Finally, crypto buyers can purchase cryptocurrencies through virtual ATMs from GoNetCoins resellers, who are typically merchants and retailers that earn commissions from selling cryptocurrencies at their locations.
If STEEM wins, the cryptocurrency will get listed and be sold at 171,000 retail locations in 53 countries across six continents. That’s a pretty big bonus for the Steemit platform.
How to Vote for STEEM on GoNetCoins
The voting process to get STEEM listed on GoNetCoins is very simple. It’s already been nominated, so that part of the process is done. Now we just need to rally Steemians everywhere to vote for STEEM and push it to the top of the list. The winner of the contest will get a free listing on GoNetCoins. Currently, STEEM is third, right behind PAC Coin and Verge. Let’s join together to push STEEM even higher.
You can see from the above screenshot that I have almost six hours before I can vote again. That’s because GoNetCoins allows for multiple voting per email address. Since I voted last night, I won’t be able to vote again for another 24 hours. Voting is allowed until October 20th at 11:59 p.m. PST. Below is a screenshot of my vote confirmation from last night.
Here’s what you have to do to get your vote in for STEEM on GoNetCoins. Step by step:
- Go to the GoNetCoins contest page.
- Scroll down until you see the Steem voting image. There will be a blue line above it and one below it. Remember, you do not need to nominate STEEM. It’s already been nominated. Just vote.
- Click on the black Vote button. On your first vote, you’ll be asked to enter your email address.
- When you get the confirmation email, click the link to complete your vote. This is very important. If you don’t click the confirmation link, your vote will not be registered.
This contest is running through October 20th. Remember, you can vote more than once, but you can only vote once per day. So re-visit the website every day until the 20th and vote each time you do. If we get enough Steemians participate in this contest, we can push STEEM to the top of hte list and get the word out about the platform. That will benefit all of us in the long run and could lead to more people signing up for Steemit.